Saturday, May 18, 2013

Filter

     As I was feeling condemned by sin and by the master of condemnation himself, Satan. God spoke to me. So strongly in HIS firm and secure voice. He spoke despite my sin, despite my filth, despite me hurting Him...again. He still spoke to me and comforted me.
    Truly, no one can ever measure the greatness and love of our God for us. He spoke to me through a vision. Friends, this just does not apply to me, Our Perfect Father has no favorites, and just like everything and everyone else, I have a purpose and a duty in delight to fullfill. As I was begging for HIS forgiveness, I felt this touch of comfort, of love. But at the same time, thoughts, negative thoughts entered my mind saying:

"How could anyone love you? You're filthy and so unworthy. You will never be forgiven"

   I admit, I was hurt, affected by these words. I questioned myself, I questioned my identity. I was so close to tears. I REALLY thought that I was gonna lose it, but then, He spoke. I was sure of HIS voice and His presence.

   My child. My princess. He said. So lovingly. So gentle and comforting. I couldn't help but close my eyes. Next thing I knew, Jesus was in front of me. Cupping my face in HIS hands.

I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry. I'm not worthy. I sinned again. I failed you. - I began rambling.

Then, He gently placed HIS bleeding hand on my chest. Just above my heart. He looked at me with eyes of love. Without any shed of judgement.

   It doesn't matter. I'm here. That's why I'm here, to save you. To heal you. My blood is for you.

   Right then, that heavy guilt and filth that I felt was gone. Gone completely. He reminded me that every single negative thought that I had did not come from Him. It was a lure of deception. A lie to steal my identity in Christ.

   Friends, I am writing this to share God's goodness and to encourage you to earnestly ask for wisdom from God. To filter what comes from God and what doesn't. Remember that the greatest deception comes when a great revelation is involved. You know what? Praise God for wisdom! Praise God for HIS still small and powerful voice! Without Him, I would not know what I'd be thinking of right now. THANK YOU FATHER! YOU ARE GREAT!
   
He also asked me to share HIS word:

"My heart, O God is steadfast, my heart is steadfast; I will sing and make music. Awake,my soul! Awake harp and lyre! I will awaken the dawn" -Psalm57:7-8

Awaken PRAISE. Know how to filter

Let's live for Him, with Him and In HIM!

Have a great weekend friends! Stay BLESSED!

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.10

No comments:

Post a Comment