Sunday, May 26, 2013

vengence


Do not take revenge, my dear friends, but leave room for God's wrath, for it is written: "It is mine to avenge; I will repay," says the Lord. -Romans12:19

    I'm no saint. Far from it. I sin, I get upset and I get mad especially when I get offended and when someone decides to turn my "always positive mood" into all too negative that I sometimes forget that I am representing HIS name. That I am Glorifying HIS name. And by getting pissed and having these foolish and pay back thoughts isn't doing me any good. It does not reflect the name of my creator. Instead, I am allowing Satan to take advantage of my emotions. And that is NOT good at all.

    We are all so BLESSED to have Christ as our partner in everything. He who reminds us of how to act and react in certain unwanted situations. I was so reminded that it is all about HIM. He is in control and vengence is HIS! He is for us and not against us. (Romans8:28)

    One of the common effects of offense is pride. Which is why we have to remind ourselves to be humble. To be in tuned with God and remember that HE is in charge if we allow HIM to fully take hold of us and our lives. Everything wil turn out fine. :)

Stay Blessed!

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.10

No comments:

Post a Comment