Saturday, June 1, 2013

FEAR

   One of the things that we all feel is fear. Fear of both the known and unknown. Right now, this is what's striking me. Fear.

   Sadly, the enemy thinks that he's got me by injecting this feeling in me. Wrong! Of course not. I've got my God. My protector, my provider, my strength. He will never leave me alone or lead me astray. It's all part of HIS grand and mighty plan! There are instances where in the enemy deceives me in relying on my own strength which technically does NOT exist without GOD. That' s how he sometimes use pride that leads me to depression when all else fails. See, I/we have to be reminded that GOD is with us and every single thing that we do is part of HIS plan. The question is, are we willing to follow, obey and humble ourselves before HIM?

    Humility goes a long way. Since our first encounter with God, humbling ourselves before God brings us a step closer to salvation and freedom. Repenting and acknowledging that we are sinners and that we are nothing apart from Him. It says in 1Peter5:5 that:

"In the same way, you who are younger, submit yourselves to your elders. All of you, clothe yourselves with humility toward one another, because,'God opposes the proud
but shows favor to the humble.'" -1 Peter 5:5

    Humility is a covering that draws the help of God into our lives to protect us. When we humble ourselves by saying, "God, I don't know what to do, and I'm trusting You," He will help us. The sooner we understand and accept that, the sooner God can work out His plan in our lives.

   Fear comes from pride. Humility crushes pride. And FAITH cancels fear. Main point? Hold on to God. Trust and Have FAITH. That's more than enough for a lifetime :)

STAY BLESSED!

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.10

No comments:

Post a Comment