Thursday, June 13, 2013

SECURED

     Another epiphany. Well, I am a sinner, that's given. And, it is a fact. This afternoon I committed a sin, a major sin that has placed a frown on our Heavenly Father's face. Again. I am not proud of what I did. I'm not. and there again, I felt empty and unworthy. Another sin, another temptation, another challenge. It's crazy how these things keeps on happening to us. Day in and day out, sinning happens. Consistently. It's sad. I am just so humbled by how GREAT GOD is in our life. How merciful HE is. How loving and most of all FORGIVING. Despite the things that I've done to hurt HIM, There HE is, still willing to comfort me, still willing to forgive me, still willing to call me HIS Princess. Yes, I can still hear HIM calling me HIS princess, isn't that sweet? do I deserve it? No, not at all. But HE still gives me HIS love. He still chooses me. Why? because He is GOD. And that's what HE wants to remind us all today. HE LOVES US and that HIS 
HIS mercies are new every morning:


Because of the Lord’s great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail.
They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness -Lamentations 3:22-23

     Yes, dear friends, that is how good HE is. His mercy is new every morning. but of course, as HIS children, we should not take advantage of that fact by continuously sinning and doing whatever we want even though we know that it displeases and hurts HIM when we sin. The thing is, GOD has creatd this "Circle of Safety" wherein HE wants us to stay so that we, as HIS children won't get hurt and that we would always be near and with HIM 24/7. The problem is, we HIS children have this tendency to sneak out once our mischievous side takes over us. Well, let me tell you, from a personal level that our "stubborn" part is the way  Satan lures us in his side until we decide to play on the wrong side of the court by going out of GOD's circle of safety. 


"but each person is tempted when they are dragged away by their own evil desire and enticed."
 -James 1:14

   This happens, a LOT and that is usually the times we sin and feel this overwhelming feeling of regret and pain that we refuse to run towards GOD wherein we are indeed always welcome. This happens. A Lot. It happened to me a few hours ago, and you know what? I regretted every moment GOD was out of my reach. I honestly felt lost, empty, alone and numb. I did. It hurt me, BIG TIME. But you know what? It hurt GOD even more, the pain I caused HIM is a gazillion times hurtful than what I caused myself to feel. But HE promised me that HE LOVES me no matter what, He reminded me that I am HIS Princess and most of all, HE told me that I belong to HIM. Forever and Always. He told me that HE loves me no matter what. He always has and HE always will. This goes for not just me but for all of us. 


"neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord." -Romans8:39

   Of course, knowing these things are very reassuring and well, it makes me feel kilig :) but I also could not help but ask HIM, what I should do the next time I'm tempted again, Cause I know that it will happen, that's for sure. And thankfully, He has an answer for that too:

"You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart." -Jeremiah 29:13
   
    Now, that doesn't get any better than that. As always, in any time, in any day, even in times of doubt and temptation; SEEK HIM. Because once we SEEK HIM, we will FIND HIM :) Isn't HE just the sweetest? You/We are SECURED in HIS PRESENCE.

Stay BLESSED Friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment