Saturday, April 27, 2013

Breakthrough

   A few months ago, I've started a new journey with God. The kind of journey that is taking me closer to His presence as HE reveal HIS promises that the enemy has held me captive for so long.

    Honestly, since the time I've decided to take part in this journey, Struggles began creeping in. Difficult and personal struggles. It has been an adventure. So much revelations has taken place, but at the same time, so much trials as well. I feel like I'm being broken into  a million pieces. With God, I am continuously learning more things about myself, both the good and the bad. He has revealed so many things about me that has held me captive to sin. Captive by Satan. In my 23 years of existence, I honestly thought that I was in the right track, but as God has revealed, there are a lot of unpleasant things about me that God would want to purge out, cleanse and heal. My heart alone contains so many faults. The enemy made me a prisoner in sin. One of the sins that I have is an unforgiving heart which bore fruit in having other branches of sin. Right now, I'm struggling. Intensely. I am. And you know what, I'm loving it. For once in my life, I finally feel like living. Apart from the intense struggles, I've also had so many victorious revelations and breakthroughs.

    This is really hard, just thinking about the things I've encountered during my adventure seems to be so overwhelming. Writing this blog isn't easy. So many things are rushing through my head. But still, I'll post this. This is a huge part of my life, and I know that God will use this new journey of mine as an avenue for HIS glory. My Heavenly Father isn't done with me yet, and as I dig deeper in knowing Him more, I tend to want More of HIM. It isn't easy, but I know it's gonna be worth it because, finally, I am starting to see through His eyes. I'm not perfect, no. Not even close, and I'm not trying to be, but I am just Blessed to be loved by someone so perfect and the one and only one who gives the PERFECT LOVE and LOVES me PERFECTLY. I'm falling in love with Him all over again, and I am loving every moment of it. All glory goes to Him alone. The King of Kings; My Savior; My Father; My Bestfriend; My Everything. JESUS.

My heart, mind and soul sings for HIM...

"From my heart to the Heavens, JESUS be the center, cause it's all about You, Yes it's all about You"

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.10

No comments:

Post a Comment