Friday, April 26, 2013

Conviction

    There are so many times when I have failed and disappointed the people I love.  But what I've done to them is nothing compared to the pain that I've caused my Father God. Every day I unintentionally disappoint Him. Literally, every day.

  I'll admit. I'm ashamed. I'm do ashamed to be even called His daughter and His princess. The Love that He has for me, for us is really incomparable. Just a few minutes ago, I sinned again. I caused HIM pain. I caused HIS perfect heart to bleed because of my stupid and unnecessary actions. There are definitely a few sins in which the enemy has held me captive in. It hurts me to even think that I was the cause of pain to that one being who loves me blamelessly. I cannot forgive myself for doing the same things over and over again. It hurts. Can you imagine if the person you loved the most, the person you treasured the most, hurt you over and over againn? Hurt you deeper and deeper everyday. But despite what that person did, you still see that person blamelessly. Perfect. As if no sin took place. Unconditionally. That is how God sees you and me.

   He sees us with love. He sees us through love and He sees us in His love. No matter what we do, or how many times we hurt Him or let Him down, HE will never change the way He looks at us, the way He sees us, the way He loves us. His love endures forever. No one on earth can love that way, but God can.

  Father, I just want to thank you for your forgiving heart, for your reminder and grace. Father, I have broken your heart every day, but still, you choose to make me whole, you choose to love me, you choose to comfort me. I don't deserve to be loved by someone like you, but You love me anyway. You still choose to forgive me and see me as the person you've molded. As the princess you've created and appointed. My heart is only filled with so much thanksgiving for your kindness, forgiveness and grace.

   Father, you deserve someone better than me, but still you tell me that I belong to you. THANK YOU FATHER.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.10

No comments:

Post a Comment