Monday, April 22, 2013

First Post

      At last I have created a blog that truly expresses HIM in me. I am a worship blogger. A worship writer. Though this may sound weird because we've heard about worship leaders, worship intercessors but no one has been called a worship writer. This is one of HIS many many revelations to me. 
     As I get to know my Father every day, HE reveals more of who HE created me to be. The more I discover things about HIM, the more clearer He becomes in me. I see worship as a lifestyle and not just a ministry. I do not want to limit GOD's capabilities when it comes to HIS leading, anointing and ministry. Normally, when we hear the term worship, we think of it as a ministry, or we think of songs, or people who are gifted in music. Yes, that is part of worship. But work with me here. Try seeing worship as a lifestyle wherein we can magnify HIS greatness and GLORIFY HIS name through our actions. Worship is about living a life passionate for GOD. It is an overflow of the passion that HE has given us all. This can be through speaking, smiling, singing, dancing, acting, writing, calculating, designing, --whatever. GOD has placed a certain and specific talent in each of us. This talent is uniquely yours, own it. It is HIS gift to you specifically wherein HE has planned, molded and thought of this talent for you (I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;your works are wonderful,I know that full well. -Psalm 139:14) that is in tuned in our hearts in which is linked into HIS. Why? That we may use this passion in glorifying HIS greatness. I strongl y believe that everything has a reason and everyone has a purpose. If there is something that you are so undeniably passionate about, but are too afraid to admit it because you have this fear that it might not be accepted by others, by friend, I know that this is GOD's way of telling you to embrace that passion. Embrace and own it. It is GOD's gift to you. Sure, your talent and passion may be peculiar to what society dictates, so what? You understand it, and GOD knows it, isn't that enough? Remember that your passion is a manifestation of HIS identity in you. We are all created in different ways and with individual purposes "Now there are varieties of gifts, but the same Spirit; and there are varieties of service, but the same Lord; and there are varieties of activities, but it is the same God who empowers them all in everyone." - 1 Corinthians 12:4-6 
       Now, isn't that awesome? Friends, if there is anything that OUR FATHER has recently revealed to is, it is that HE created us with individual purposes but with one goal, to GLORIFY HIS NAME. And what is the best way to glorify HIS name? Reflect HIS glory. How? Worship.

No comments:

Post a Comment